Saturday, November 24, 2007

Fit For Life

The word fitness means many thing to different people. But for me, fitness has become a way of life. Overweight all of my life, even as a kid, at the age of 42 it finally hit me that all the fad diets I tried and all the weight loss pills I tried didn't work because I was looking for a miracle.

About 6 months ago, Something finally clicked in my brain, and I understood for the first time in my life that if I wanted to to lose weight, and I have a lot to lose, that I needed to commit to changes that included getting in control of my eating and I needed to start doing some kind of exercise. I finally understood there was no quick fix to losing weight and all I needed to do was take it one day at a time and work hard.

I have lost over 50 pounds to date and I have a long way to go but I know I will get there and you will too.

No comments: