Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Take a Walk

Take a Walk

I like to walk. I didn't always though. When I was one hundred pounds overweight, just taking 20 steps would take my breath away. But now that I have lost 52 pounds, I can do so much more. I walk 45 minutes to 1 hour 3-5 times a week and I work out on my treadclimber 3-4 times a week. I've come a long way.

I wanted to pass along a little walking tip because walking not only helped me burn calories and melt fat but it really helped me tone as I lost weight.

This was in one of my Weight Watcher magazines some time ago.
Walk Tall and maintain good posture while you walk, this is very important. Keep your abs tucked in and shoulders relaxed and in line with your hips. I had a problem with this at first, I seemed to always lean forward. But standing tall will help protect your lower back while you work your abs and glutes.

Want to try my walking workout. Go to Lose Belly Fat and download it now for free. It has helped me burn off belly fat and lose weight.

No comments: